Frequently Asked Questions
In case you do have any questions, please check out our section below. When this does not answer your question, feel free to contact us any time via the contact page. Please click contact to go to the contact page.
Until when can we check-in?
– You can check-in between 14.00-20.00 o’clock.
What should we do when we want to check-in earlier/later?
– Please kindly send us an email with your late check-in request. We will do our best to arrange an early/late check-in for you, however we do need be informed prior to your arrival.
Until when can we check-out?
– You can check-out between 05.00 – 10.30 o’clock.
What should we do when we want to check-out earlier/later?
– Please kindly send us an email with your early/late check-out request. We will do our best to arrange an early/late check-out for you, however we do need be informed prior to your arrival.
What does breakfast cost?
– Breakfast cost 10 euros per person per night.
Is there a different price for adults or children for breakfast?
– We maintain the same price of 10 euros per person per night for breakfast for adults and for children.
What kind of breakfast do you offer?
– Our breakfast consists of fresh white and brown bread, boiled eggs, cheese, jam, chocolate spread, fruit, orange juice, coffee and tea.
Until what time do you serve breakfast?
– We serve breakfast between 08.30 – 10.00 o clock.
Do all the rooms have a private bathroom?
– Yes, all our rooms have their own private bathroom.
Can our child stay with us in the same room?
– Please keep in mind that we only offer double rooms for 2 adults. There might be space to place a baby cot. However, this needs to be requested prior to arrival. Please also get in contact with us in case you would like your children to stay in your room as well. Depending on the availability in our hotel, we can make an exception.
Do you offer wi-fi in the rooms?
– Yes, all rooms are equipped with free wi-fi.
Is there an extra charge applicable for the use of wi-fi?
– The use of wi-fi is fully free of charge.
Where can we park the car?
– Unfortunately, we do not provide a parking space. However, we can kindly advise you several parking spaces close by.
Which parking places are close by?
– One of the closest parking garages is called Q park, located at the Marnixstraat 250, 1016 TL, Amsterdam.
What does car parking cost in Amsterdam?
– Parking in Amsterdam is relatively expensive, it cost about 40 euros per day.
How do we reach Hotel de Leydsche Hof from the Q Park parking garage?
– You can walk back from Q Park to Hotel de Leydsche Hof in about 15 minutes (1,1km). Please see the directions below:
Can we pay by credit card?
– You can only pay by cash at the moment. We are looking into ways to accept credit card payments. We will inform you once that will be possible in the near future.
Can you arrange an airport shuttle service?
– We can not arrange an airport shuttle service for you. However, we are more than happy to order a taxi for you. We are in direct contact with taxi companies and we can order a taxi for you prior to your arrival. Please fill in the form online to request your taxi.
Which train should we take from airport Schiphol to Amsterdam Central Station?
– We kindly would like to advise you to use the website below to check the train schedule. Normally the train departs every 15 minutes and the train ride itself takes for about 15 minutes as well to reach Amsterdam centre.
What does a ticket cost for the train from airport Schiphol to Amsterdam Central Station?
– A single ticket, full fare, for one adult cost 4,10 euros. Please keep in mind that the price of the ticket might fluctuate. Please refer to the website of the Dutch railway company for the most up to date prices
Website Dutch railway company: http://www.ns.nl/reisplanner-v2/index.shtml
How do we get from Amsterdam Central Station to your location?
– You can conveniently take trams number 1,2 or 5 from Amsterdam Central Station to De Leydsche Hof. You can depart from the 5th stop called “Koningsplein”. Please see the detailed map here: Public Transport Map Amsterdam
How do we walk from the tram stop “Koningsplein” to De Leydsche Hof?
– It is a convenient walk of 300 meters from tram stop “Koningsplein” to Hotel de Leydsche Hof. Please see the map below for directions:
In case you do have any specific questions in regards to the public transportation, feel free to contact us any time via e mail: email@example.com